What should I expect at Bellview?
Where do I go?
- Feel free to park anywhere in the front parking lot. There will be greeters at the door ready to welcome and assist you.
When should I get there?
- Sunday School starts at 10:00 AM. We start with a Sunday School Assembly at that time to pray before splitting off into classes. We have classes for all ages. Worship starts at 11:00 AM.
What should I wear?
- At Bellview, you will see people wear a variety of clothes. Some wear their "Sunday Best." Others come in whatever they feel comfortable in. There is no specific dress code. Come as you are!
Where do my kids go for Sunday School?
- Sunday School rooms and the nursery are to the left side of the sanctuary next to the piano.
What kind of worship should I expect?
- At Bellview, we usually sing hymns and the choir will perform a special that ranges in musical genre. We are open to more blended forms of worship and you will see that is reflective in our service.